Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hari Organik Back Again

Thanks to Paddeyfeeny who left me a message that Hari Organik by CETDEM will be held again on 4 July 2010 (Sunday). If you are curious about what this event has to offer you, please check out my previous postings about Hari Organik.

What I intend to do at Hari Organik event?

1) Buy more worm compost (vermincompost). I paid RM12 and got 6 packets of worm compost. I noticed that my brinjal grew so fast when I use this compost in replacement of soil.

2) Visit the CETDEM's Organic Farm and see how the plants are growing. I love this garden. There were abundance of fruits when I last visited. Great photo opportunity.

3) Attend educational talks by organic farmers. It helps me to gain more knowledge about organic food and also how to grow edibles organically in my garden.

4) Buy vegetable/plant seeds from CETDEM. The seeds are only priced at RM1 per packet! Very cheap, right?

5) I wonder if my fellow gardening bloggers from Klang Valley would be keen to meet up here. If yes, we can have a gathering here and meet each other face-to-face. We can also bring a little gift from our garden to be shared with one another. Would anyone be game for this?


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

The price of soil you bought is ok ;-) I am sure your vegetables in your garden will benefit from these good soil. Happy gardening and have another fruitful weekend!

paddyfeeny said...

hi. paddyyfeeny here. in fact i am one of the organising commtt for hari organik. maybe i will be conducting the garden tour. see u there !

CK G said...

Is it free admission ??

J.C. said...

KL Vegetable Garden, it is free admission. Do go if you are free on that day. I went there for the first time in April and enjoyed it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Custom Search