Friday, May 29, 2009

Susan's Enchanting Garden

My neighbour, Susan, invited us over to her house for Melaka Satay Celup Steamboat. It was a fun lunch gathering for friends. Her lovely garden was a comfortable place for us to hang out over a cup of coffee and tea. It is such a cosy garden that displays Susan's creativity and love for gardening.

Have fun walking through Susan's cozy garden, my friends!


A sign welcoming visitors to her garden.



My friends having a chill-out session under the cozy porch area.



A friendly face greeting visitors.




A beautiful pink bloom swaying away under the glorious sunshine.


I don't know the name of this plant.
Seems to me like a kind of bird of paradise or heliconia.



A water feature with some cute decorative ornaments.


More photos of Susan's garden will be shared with all of you in the next two postings. There are so many nice things to photograph in her garden, that's why I have a lot to share with all of you!

3 comments:

islandgal246 said...

JC it looks like some sort of ginger. It is sooo nice to have friends over. You are lucky to have a nice neighbour, say hello to Susan for me. LOL

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

"Melaka Satay Celup Steamboat".... now i am trying hard to imagine its look and definitely its taste... SEDAP KA?...

Nice garden.

~ bangchik

Stephanie said...

I love the ornaments that your friend, Susan got for her garden. Lovely! Btw, I was at Madeline's nursery at USJ 1 today. But only a few plumeria left. So I did not get any. Anyway, when I got back home, I thought the tree would be a bit big for my garden. Now I am not very sure if plumeria would be suitable for my garden. I hope I will find one soon. Have a great evening!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Custom Search